Isle of Wight Speciality Tomato, Asparagus & Shallot Salad
This wonderful salad only takes 10 minutes to make! The perfect way to enjoy these seasonal ingredients.
10 Minutes Serves 2 Vegan
For the salad
- 300g of Asparagus, woody ends removed & boiled in salted water for around 4 minutes until crisp and tender. Drain and rinse to cool.
- 250g Isle of Wight Speciality Tomatoes
- 1 Echalion shallot finely chopped
For the dressing
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Isle of Wight Tomato oak balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of sea salt & pepper